KAESER M210 portable diesel compressor – Now available
Need a high quality and reliable compressed air solution with low-emissions and a small footprint? Air Powered can help.
Now available to hire or buy, The KAESER M210 was designed for continuous building site operation under the toughest of weather conditions.
With the highly efficient KAESER SIGMA PROFILE rotary screw airend and an energy-saving drive CATERPILLAR engine, the M210 provides impressive performance as well as fuel efficiency.
These units are compact, very easy to service, very easy to operate, weighing just over 3 tonne and are a very reliable German built quality product.
Watch Murray discuss the KAESER M210, our newest addition to both our Hire & Sales Fleets.
The KAESER M210 portable diesel compressor is;
- Reliable with low-emissions – 146kW C6.6 Caterpillar diesel engine with exhaust emission tier 3.
- Equipped for tough conditions – delivers the required compressed air, even under extreme operating conditions and ambient temperatures of -10 ° C up to 50 °
- Impressive performance and fuel efficiency – thanks to the powerful combination of the highly efficient KAESER SIGNMA PROFILE rotary screw airend and an energy-saving drive. With a large 420 litre PE fuel tank and the option to tap into fuel pods if needed, the M210 has enough fuel to continuously run for an entire shift.
- Simple to operate – the SIGMA CONTROL SMART controller assures exceptionally intuitive operation, since the compressor can be operated with just three buttons.
- Space saving – complete with a steerable axis chassis, foldable tow bar and parking brake, ensuring secure and space saving positioning of the compressor.