KAESER SK 22 Aircenter
Discerning compressed air users expect maximum availability and efficiency even from smaller compressors. It will come as no surprise therefore that Kaeser‘s SK series rotary screw compressors go far beyond meeting these expectations. Not only do they deliver more compressed air for less power consumption, but they also combine ease of use and maintenance with exceptional versatility and environmentally responsible design.
KAESER‘s engineers have significantly boosted the performance of the SK 22 and 25 compared to previous models. This impressive feat has been achieved both through airend optimisation and the minimisation of internal pressure losses. Therefore, depending on drive power, these enhancements have resulted in a free air delivery increase of up to 14 percent.
KAESER A/C Version K22 A/C
- Working pressure – 7.5, 10, 13 bar
- Complete working pressure – 2.00, 1.68, 1.32 m3/min
- Max. operating pressure – 8, 11, 15 bar
- Rated motor power – 11 kW
- Dryer power consumption – 0.41 kW
- Receiver volume – 350 l
- Pressure dew point – +3 °C
- Dimensions – 750 x 1335 x 1880 mm
- Air connection – G1
- Sound pressure level – 66 dB(A)
- Weight – 579 kg
*) FAD as per ISO 1217: 2009, Annex C.
**) Sound pressure level as per ISO 2151 and basic standard ISO 9614-2, Tolerance: ± 3 dB(A)