Compact, Quiet and Powerful
- Made in Germany to KAESER‘s highest quality standards.
- A special energy-saving Seccomat DENTAL dryer is optionally available to ensure a reliable source of quality, dry dental compressed air.
- Up to 90 % compressed air availability with KAESER‘s Permanent-Power-System (PPS).
- KAESER‘s decades of experience in dental compressed air technology guarantee outstanding performance and durability.
Compressed Air Quality
- Complies with EN ISO 7494-2:2003, Dentistry – Dental Units Part 2: Water and Air Supply (ISO 7484-2:2003)
For Treatment Units No.
Delivery Volume at 5 bar
- Max. l/min – 262
- In Continuous Operation l/min – 225
Max. Pressure bar
Air Receiver Volume l
Motor Power kW
Sound Level dB(A)
- 70.5 (60)*)
Dimensions W x D x H
- 510 x 510 x 950
*) With sound enclosure **) Installed motor power (compressor power requirement)