KAESER M20 – 70cfm
The KAESER M20 is the ideal choice for powering equipment such as breakers and impact borers.
Meticulous construction and premium quality components ensure trouble-free operation in ambient temperatures ranging from -10 °C to +50°C. Moreover, low temperature versions are available for use in temperatures as low as -25°C. Versatility is further enhanced by the chassis, as it can be equipped with or without an overrun brake and is available with a fixed or height adjustable tow bar. Stationary versions can be installed either on skids or machine mountings (all stationary systems feature a metal enclosure).
- Energy Saving SIGMA Profile AirEnd
- Patented Anti-Frost Control
- User Friendly
- Service Friendly
- Choice of either PE (polyethylene) or Metal Enclosure
For more information on the KAESER M20 diesel compressor, give Air Powered a call on 1800 247 769.
- Free air delivery m3/min – 2.0
- Working pressure bar – 7
3-Cylinder Diesel Engine (water cooled)
- Make – Kubota
- Model – D722
- Rated Motor Power kW – 14
- Speed at Full Load rpm – 3600
- Idling Speed rpm – 2400
- Fuel Tank Capacity litres – 30
- Operational Weight kW – 457
- Sound Power Level dB(A)* – <97
- Sound Pressure Level dB(A)** – 68
- Air Connection – 2x G3/4
*) Guaranteed sound power leve to directive 2000/14/EU- **) Surface sound pressure level to ISO 3744 (r=10m)