KAESER M70 – 250cfm
The KAESER M70 portable compressor is designed to provide outstanding performance in all conditions. The proven diesel engine and air end are directly linked via a special 1:1 drive coupling, which eliminates the transmission losses associated with other systems.
Service life and efficiency are also enhanced through the unit’s low-speed operation.
- High efficiency SIGMA PROFILE air end
- 1:1 direct drive
- Durable, water-cooled 4-cylinder Kubota turbo diesel engine
- Long service lift
- Service friendly
- Long-term corrosion protection
- Large fuel capacity minimises downtime
For more information on the KAESER M70, give the team at Air Powered a call on 1800247769.
- Air delivery cfm – 150/190
- Working pressure bar – 7/10
4-cylinder diesel engine (water cooled)
- Make – Kubota
- Model – V20003T
- Rated motor power kW – 4.3
- Speed at full load rpm – 2950
- Idiling speed rpm – 2000
- Fuel tank capacity l – 105
- Operational weight kg – 1230
- Air connection – 2 x G3/4 | 1 x G1