KAESER BSD 83
The new KAESER BSD 83 rotary screw compressors fulfil every customer requirement: they are highly energy efficient, quieter than quiet, require minimal maintenance, are extremely reliable and deliver the very best in air quality.
All of these advantages are aided through innovations in compressor design, drive system technology, cooling and ventilation, silencing and maintenance methods.
The new BSD 83 rotary screw compressor are a meticulously engineered and reliable product range built to KAESER’s renowned high quality standards.
- SIGMA PROFILE Airend
- Energy-Saving 1:1 Drive
- Innovative Radial Fan
- Efficient Cooling System
- Optimised Oil Separation System
- Synthetic Coolant
- Easy Maintenance
- SIGMA Control
KAESER BSD 83 Rotary Screw Compressor
- Max. Operating Pressure Bar – 7.5, 10, 13
- FAD *) Complete unit of Operating Pressure m3/min – 8.16, 6.85, 5.47
- Max. Operating Pressure Bar – 8.5, 12, 15
- Rated Motor Power kW – 45
- Dimensions W x D x H mm – 1590 x 1030 x 1700
- Air Connection – G1 1/2
- Sound Pressure Level **) dB(A) – 71
- Weight kg – 1060
*) FAD as per ISO 1217:2009, Annex C; **) Sound pressure level as per ISO 2151 and basic standard ISO 9614-2, tolerance: ± 3 dB(A)
Why we choose KAESER