Rotary Screw Compressor Air End Overhaul
Air Powered Services can fully overhaul your rotary screw compressor air end in our equipped workshop by our fully trained technicians using the latest technology and tools.
The rotary screw air end is the heart of your compressor. If the bearings are not changed within the recommended period, total bearing failure can occur causing damage to the air end. In most cases, the compressor is then written off as this is a costly procedure to fix.
Typical oil lubricated screw compressor bearing life is the 20,000-40,000 hour range.
Typical oil free screw compressors bearing life is up to 80,000 hours.
AIR END OVERHAUL
- Standard bearing replacement due to high running hours as recommended by bearing manufacturer
- Damaged bearings from heat
- Damaged bearings from poor lubricant quality
- Replace all seals, o-rings and gaskets
- Re set from face and rear face clearance to air end manufacturers specifications
- Overhauled Air Ends will reduce load on the motor and extend electric motor life and save energy
- Give you peace of mind that your compressors air end is as good as it was when new
It is recommended to carry out a full major service and replace the electric drive motor bearings when you have your rotary screw air end overhauled to give you the peace of mind that your rotary screw compressor is like new.