KAESER DSDX 245 SFC
The KAESER DSDX 245 SFC compressors feature energy-saving 1:1 drives as a base. They are particularly efficient, durable and reliable as each is equipped with a generously-sized, low speed airend featuring SIGMA PROFILE rotors.
The SFC (SIGMA FREQUENCY CONTROL) module and the compressor are seamlessly integrated into a compact, hard-wired unit that delivers maximum performance, yet requires minimal floor space.
KAESER DSDX 245 SFC Rotary Screw Compressor
- Rated Motor Power kW – 132
- Working Pressure Bar – 7.5,10,13
- FAD*) Complete Package at Working Pressure m3/min – 5.57-27.17,5.57-23.35
- Max. Operating Pressure Bar – 8.5,12,15
- Dimensions W x D x H mm – 2940 x 1910 x 2140
- Air Connection – DN80 PN 16 DIN
- Sound Pressure Level **) dB(A) – 75
- Weight kg – 4700
*) FAD in accordance with ISO 1217:2009, Annex C; **) Sound pressure level as per ISO 2151 and the basic standard ISO 9614-2, tolerance: ± 3 dB(A); ***) At high fan speed
Why we choose KAESER