KAESER M170, 600cfm Diesel Compressor
Compact, powerful, efficient: Featuring the innovative “Sigma Control mobile”, the KAESER M170, 600cfm portable diesel compressor weighs-in at less than 2700 kg and provides an impressive free air delivery of 17 m³/min at 8.6 bar(g).
Simple & convenient pressure adjustment – Using the arrow keys, system pressure can be precisely adjusted in 0.1 bar increments on the SIGMA CONTROL mobile’s digital display. This not only enhances flexibility but, in combination with the electronic inlet valve control, also achieves significant energy savings – especially when operating in partial load.
KAESER M170 options include air treatment components, a choice of a fully galvanised chassis with overrun brake and a fixed or height adjustable tow bar, or stationary versions either mounted on skids or machine mountings.
- Air delivery – 11.5-17.0 m3/min
- Working pressure – 14-8.6 bar
6-cylinder diesel engine (water cooled)
- Make – Deutz
- Model – TCD 2012 L06
- Rated motor power – 125 kW
- Speed at full load – 1800 rpm
- Idling speed – 1300 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity – 200 l
- Operational weight – 2600 kg
- Sound power level – <99 dB(A)*
- Sound pressure level – 70 dB(A)**
- Air connection – 3 x G3/4 1 x G2