Turbo Grinders & Sanders
Twice the power, Half the weight. The Atlas Copco Turbo Grinder range gives you twice the power of today’s 5″, 7″ & 9″ angle grinders. It is about half the size and weight of high frequency tools with comparable power.
The turbine motor used in the Turbo Grinders & Sanders is more efficient than a conventional grinder motor. Therefore it takes less time to do the same job. Also the total air consumption will be a lot less for a specific job.
*The Atlas Copco Yellow Industrial Tools are ideal for assembly lines, continual usage, high end & critical applications.
- High Material Removal – the turbo is powerful and keeps on working at high rotational speed. If gives a high rate of cutting-off or material removal, with low wheel consumption
- Power For Efficiency – the turbo is driven by a turbine motor, providing power-to-weight ratios never before achieved in grinders. This means you can choose a lighter, more compact tool for ease of use and good accessibility without sacrificing any of the power.
- Long Service Life – the turbine means there are no vanes to slide against the cylinder. The gear runs in oil in a housing with patented seals. The result is consistent performance and uninterrupted free operation.
- Ergonomics – the ergonomic design of the handle gives you a more comfortable grip, increases productivity and decreases the risk for musculoskeletal disorders
- Lubrication Free – the unique turbine drive in the turbo means that the motor doesn’t need oil in the air for lubrication. This provides several benefits in terms of working environment, quality and productivity.
- Dust Extraction – Efficient accessory for extraction of air-borne dust in sanding applications with fibre discs.