Chicago Pneumatic Scabbler
The Chicago Pneumatic Scabbler range are ideal for cleaning and roughening of concrete and keying the surface of construction joints. The can be used to produce ornamental or contrasting finishes on concrete surfaces.
Lightweight, compact and equipped with tungsten-carbide tipped pistons. The pistons oscillate inside the head or cylinder of the scabbler and strike the surface of material being worked on. The range of scabblers have three pistons mounted in line.
Key Features Include:
- High Power
- High Productivity
- Easy to Maintain
- Back head grip, give in-line thrust
- Chamfered cylinder block increase visibility to the work surface
- Tungsten-carbide tipped pistons last longer
Chicago Pneumatic CP 0006 SVR Pneumatic Scabbler
- Weight – 6.5kg
- Dimensions – 470 x 160 x 275mm
- Air consumption 13 l/s
- Blows per minute – 3000 bpm
- Air inlet – 1/2″ BSP