Pneuvibe Underground Borers provide an efficient and cost effective alternative to open cut excavation. Equipped with two alternative head styles, and available in both long and short versions, our borers are Australian made and suitable for a variety of projects.
- Underground installation of sewage pipe, telephone, gas and electricity lines, etc.
- An efficient and cost effective alternative to open cut excavation
Features & Benefits:
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Available in three head styles
- Available in both long and short versions
- Features a heavy duty quick connect coupling for easy attachment to the heavy duty hose
- One year warranty
- Optional accessories include:
- Non conductive link hose
- 45 mm
- 54 mm
- 65 mm
- 76 mm
- 100 mm
- 130 mm
- Carrots – attaches to borer hose coupling to draw pipe/
conduct back through bore for easy installation
- Non Conductive Link Hose – prevents the risk of electric
shock if live cables are hit with the borer.