Atlas Copco DCP 10 – Pneumatic Dust Collector
Pneumatic Dust Collector.
Breaking is a dirty job, but with a dust collector the operator is protected against the most harmful dust. Atlas Copco’s pneumatic dust collectors use vacuum technology to efficiently remove dust at the source and keep the silica dust level on your construction site below the permissible exposure limit. They work indoors as well as outdoors and don’t require power, only a reliable source of compressed air.
Simple to set-up, easy to use.
Every pneumatic dust collector package is a complete kit that you’ll have up and running in minutes.
No Power Required.
A dust collector requires no power source, only a steady supply of compressed air. Its semi-automatic filter cleaning mechanism makes your job even easier.
A DCP dust collector consumes no more than 12 litres of air per second. Its recyclable collection bags will last for an 8-hour shift.
For more information, give the team at Air Powered a call on 1800247769.
Manufacturer: Atlas Copco
DCP 10 Technical Data
- Weight including tripod stand – 25kg
- Air consumption – 6 bar l/s 11-12
- Vacuum suction of H20 – 1340mm
- Air inlet connection compatible for US claw cupling – 12.7mm
- Suction hose – 38mm
- Filter surface area – 2 m2
- Collection sack, flat dimensions 560 x 700mm
- Diameter of housing unit – 365mm
- Height of housing unit – 760mm
- Height above ground – 1310mm
- Tool holder for breaker
- Suction hood
- Plastic bag kit
- Bellow kit
- Filter kit
- DCP 10 two tool kit