Covid-19 Update – Victoria Stage 4 Restrictions
As we enter Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria, Air Powered continue to implement Victorian Government advice with a prevailing commitment to provide a safe and hygienic environment for our staff, customers and suppliers.
The provision of compressed air is an essential service, and as such we continue to operate under Stage 4 restrictions. Air Powered’s Head Office in Tullamarine is open, and we are dedicated to offering 24/7 hire, service and sales support to our customers.
Hire Short and long term hire of our extensive hire fleet is available. Hire units are available for delivery to your site, or can be collected from our Head Office in Tullamarine.
Service and Spare Parts Our workshop is fully operational. Our diesel, electric and tool technicians continue to provide on-site service calls as well as performing service, repair and maintenance work at our Head Office in Tullamarine. Our Spare Parts department is well stocked to enable all Service and Maintenance to continue uninterrupted. Air Powered’s technicians, following stringent safety standards, are available to perform scheduled and emergency services and repairs at your site 24/7.
With a focus on health and safety, we have implemented the following protocols to minimize risk while navigating through COVID-19:
• Staff and visitors are temperature checked daily, and adhere to social distance guidelines and wearing face masks in the office and workshop.
• Office staff working remotely where possible.
• Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all hard surfaces including work surfaces, phones, door handles.
• All hire assets are stringently cleaned prior to pick up or delivery.
• Strict handwashing/hand sanitizing and mask wearing for all staff. All visitors requested to use hand sanitizer on arrival. Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the office, workshop and technician vehicles.
• Visitor log maintained.
• Unwell staff are requested to stay away from work, or are sent home.
• Regular team meetings to update staff on protocols and advice.
As always, our team is contactable via telephone and email to answer any questions and help you through these unprecedented times. We are updating our response to this health crisis as required for the well-being of our staff and customers. Please feel free to contact us any time, and stay safe.