Is your compressor site ready, compliant and safe?
Diesel Compressors are always on the go, meaning they are often forgotten about when it comes to servicing.
Forgetting to service your compressor can cause havoc. Overheating, fire and unexpected shutdowns are just a few of the problems that can arise.
PLUS, compressors that aren’t serviced regularly may not necessarily be site ready, compliant, and safe.
Regular servicing, maintenance and checks will:
- Keep your compressor in top working condition.
- Bring any malfunctions to light
- Save thousands on replacements costs.
- Make sure your compressor is safe and complies to increasing site regulations.
Air Powered not only provide quick servicing turnaround, but also:
- Site compliance with ALL safety records – logbooks, service records and certifications.
- Fully itemised condition reports covering all areas of the compressor, right down to the brakes and trailer condition.
- Onsite servicing*